- Added localization for Polish (Jacek).
- Fixed problems with European encodings of GEDCOM files.
- Small adaptation of import from the Ahnenblatt.
- Allow to process and edit maiden and married last names of women. Add several printing formats for such names.
- Improve culture-specific and culture-independent processing of names. Prepare a framework to attach languages to names and store this in a database.
- Create auto-update application sample.
- Combine GUI dialogs "Adding person" and "Edit person".
- Add new types of facts: blood group, hair color and eyes color.
- Add demo databases for the Bach and Nehru–Gandhi families.
- Add demo databases for mitochondrial and Y-chromosome gaplogroups (for ones who are keen on molecular genealogy).
- To improve modifications safety, GEDKeeper locks a record while user is changing it.
- Implement modifications canceling after changes have been made in editing GUI dialogs.
- Fix application b
Читать дальше »
Views: 271 |