- Added English localization of help.
- Export pedigrees to RTF.
- Add package for distribution on Debian/Ubuntu Linux.
- Add Mono-supporting (Linux).
- Add new unique framework for unified encoding and sorting dates in any calendar, with any precision.
- Restore html-pedigree generation to be compatible with Linux.
- Simplify help content down to html only to improve Linux compatible (help content has no CHM files).
- Add a function to duplicate person entries (for cases when you need to share data between two entire namesakes).
- Add context menu to tables in the main work window.
- Show calendar label for a date.
- Remove supporting of Ansel GEDCOM encoding.
- Add ability to edit several names of one person.
- Add new statistics: demography, death-rate estimation for men and women on each five years of age.
- Fix incorrect tree output happened in some modes.
- Improve personal records
Читать дальше »
Views: 135 |